Yesterday I saw a Presentation on T.V. about some person from Italy.He doesn't even reacted when he was touching live electrical wire.Is it possible?
Answer on Some people doesn't feels electric shock.How is it possible?
First of all you need to understand how electricity flow.
Electricity flow through a conductor .(Human body is a conductor)
Now,You might have noticed that you are not wearing any shoes and if you touch electric wire you get a shock
and if we have plastic shoes than we did not fell electric current because plastic is insulator.
(Note:we feel electric shock because ac current start flowing through our body to earth.)
If there is no Earth than no shock and in space shuttle there is no contact with earth that's why no shock